Limited Edition!!! Vostok Europe 11th Marine Expedition Unit (MEU) 6S21-225C465A
Presenting the Vostok-Europe 11th Marine Expeditionary Force Chronograph Watch. An extraordinary timepiece that combines functionality, craftsmanship, and a timeless sense of style. Inspired by and designed in concert with the formidable 11th Marine Expeditionary Force, this watch is a star of our 2023 line and is proudly handcrafted in Lithuania. Truly, the tip of the spear and the pride of the Pacific. The stand-out feature is the official camouflage on rotating bezel of the watch.
A showcase of strength and bold design, the watch features a 46mm case with a thickness of 17mm. Crafted from 316L stainless steel, the case is polished to achieve a brilliant mirror finish, reflecting the superior quality and design ethos we stand for. The watch comes with two different colored silicon straps and with a functional dry box.
Designed to stand the test of time, this Marine watch offers an impressive water resistance of up to 200 meters, making it a reliable partner for aquatic adventures and everyday use.
At the heart of the watch, a vibrant blue dial, protected by a robust 4.5mm thick K1 crystal, ensures both excellent durability and optimal readability. The watch also features a practical unidirectional rotating bezel and hands and markers coated with Super Luminova for clear visibility in all light conditions.
Adding to the watch's aesthetic appeal is a matching blue genuine leather strap. The striking strap colour not only enhances comfort but adds a dash of charm to the overall design, reflecting the core colors of the Marine unit.
Powering this elegant timepiece is a Miyota 6S21 chronograph movement, celebrated for its accuracy and durability. This movement, boasting a 3-year battery life, adds a chronograph function to the watch, making it as practical as it is stylish.
The Vostok-Europe Marine Expedition Limited Edition Chronograph Watch is limited to just 300 pieces, making it a truly exclusive piece for any watch collection. Embodying the spirit of the Marine Expeditionary Force, this timepiece is not just an accessory, but a symbol of human achievement and relentless drive for improvement. It's a testament to timeless elegance and the infinite possibilities of the hard work and dedication.
- Manufacturer: Koliz Vostok
- Brand: VE
- Country of origin: Lithuania
- Limited edition
- Miyota 6S21
- Japanese quartz movement (battery-powered)
- 60-minutes-chronograph with stop/split function and timing up to 59 minutes 59 seconds
- Date calendar with quick setting via the crown
- Quick-Reset function for the counters of the second/minute chronograph
- Small second
- Center chronograph hand sweeps very smoothly in 1/4 second increments
- Battery life: up to 3 years
- Shock protection
- Material: stainless steel
- Diameter: 46 mm
- Height: 17 mm
- Weight: approx. 136 g
- Water resistance: up to 20 atm -- 200 meters -- 656 feet
- Glass: anti-reflective K1 gorilla glass crystal
- Crown: screw-in
- Case back: screw-in exhibition style
- Illumination: Super luminova
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Engraved serial number
- Material: Two silicon straps
- Lug width: 22 mm
- Buckle: pin buckle out of stainless steel, black PVD plated
- Engraved VE logo
- 1 VE Marine Expeditionary watch on silicon(optional straps available in accessories)
- VE branded packaging
- Warranty pass with operating instructions